Support for Schools
Providing grief support, training, and education to schools since 2001.
Since Michael’s Place was founded in 2001, schools have asked for assistance to help them respond to a death of a student, a faculty member, or other person significant to the school community.
As a result, Michael’s Place offers a variety of grief support opportunities to schools, including:
- Grief Education to Students, Families and Faculty
- Bereavement Crisis Planning
- Consultation During Crisis
- Aftercare Support for Students, Faculty, and Others Involved in a Grief Crisis
- In-School Grief Support Groups for Elementary, Middle and High School Students
Our school grief support services may be a good fit for your school. For a free consultation, please call (231) 947-6453 or email at GoodGrief@MyMichaelsPlace.net and let us know how we can help.